Some scenarios in which we intervene:
- When the business logic of organizational or people management practices is not clear.
– When changes in people management practices generate confusion, or even scepticism about management real intentions.
– When a company cannot attract the best talent, nor engage its most valued employees.
– When the human capital of an organization is not adequatly segmented, or investments are not focused on the right targets.
– When employees’ potential is not fully utilized.
– When employees resist changes driven by company management.
– When managers resist changes imposed by a world in permanent beta.
– When the integration of two organizations is not producing the expected results.
– When Human Resources is not the innovative and strategic partner that needs to be.
– When HR projects are not implemented due to a lack of time or capacity.